~~~ delicious, malicious, and not at all nutritious ~~~

The Printed Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

L.A. Craigslist Ads: A Veritable Comedic Gold Mine


Reading the Los Angeles Craigslist ads has become a daily guilty pleasure of mine. Honestly, I can't remember when I've laughed so hard. And I haven't even ventured into the sections with hilarious sobriquets like 'missed connections' and 'casual encounters'. Right now, I'm sticking to the 'gigs--talent' section. With provocative titles like these,  I couldn't not click on them. Luckily, the descriptions were more than rewarding:

LITTLE PERSON FOR DEMON ROLE IN MUSIC VIDEO!!

Little Person, male or female, needed to play an over-the-top DEMON limo driver in a country music video shooting in Hollywood on Tuesday, Sept. 14th. Come have fun! 

 

98 lb Weakling type needed for TV Interview

Tired of watching your beefy friends get girls? Tired of sleeping in doorways because your chiseled roommate is bringing home a different girl each night? A successful TV show is looking for a nerdy, 98 lb weakling type to give a brief, on camera interview.

 

THE CHINA-DAVE MATTHEWS COVER BAND - Asian DMB cover band

My name is Bruno and I've been a Dave Matthews Band fan for 13 years now. I love them! I love playing their music and I wanted to get a group of people together to create a cover band. Since I'm Asian, Chinese to be exact, I thought it would be interesting to maybe create an all Asian DMB Cover band called The China-Dave Matthews Cover Band. I'm ideally looking for a really talented drummer, an awesome bassist, a sweet saxophone player and a soulful violin player. If you guys are interested, drop me a line. I'm in the very initial stages of putting this together; I guess this posting serves as a test to see if people would be interested in doing this. If you are, please reply!

Thanks for your time!
Bruno (Chinadave)  

 

Girls needed for jealousy

Hey,
I want to make my ex jealous for the prank she pulled on me and I am going to need 2-3 girls to play short games at a bar
If you're interested it pays 20 per hour.Why not get paid to have a good time and enjoy some laughs?
Please send pictures.

 

Scooter Smiff Music Video

Casting Models for "I Want You" Music Video for Scooter Smiff featuring Mashaun. Scotter Smiff is a 14-year old, Baltimore raised, triple-threat (actor/dancer/rapper) who first gained attention for his music when he released the track "Head Of The Class" featuring Chris Brown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment